CAREER ASSESSMENT & GUIDANCE
Equip your child for the best future possible: one where their unique aptitudes meet a career distinctly suited to them.
With one of the world’s leading career-based assessments for Career Guidance – led by licensed Morrisby Practitioner, Janet Labberté – helping your child navigate their career path doesn’t have to be daunting!
If you want the very best for your teen’s career, but you need help determining what that looks like practically, then you are in the right place.
As a licensed Morrisby Practitioner, with an extensive background in recruitment, I am uniquely positioned to provide your teen with comprehensive insight into the most fulfilling career options for them as an individual.
I provide comprehensive assessments, career guidance and subject choice assistance for Grade 9-12 learners with a focus on employability for sought-after careers of the future.
What you can expect during our time together:
- A one-on-one personalised consultation in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- An internationally recognised Morrisby Assessment to determine and better understand your teen’s strongest aptitudes.
- A thorough analysis of the careers best matching your child’s academic performance.
- An explanation of the relevant career options in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Further unpacking careers that are in demand and will - most importantly – lead to employability.
- A vast reduction in anxiety for you and your child regarding the future.
- An increase in the clarity required to make informed career and study decisions.
This is for your teen if:
- They are unsure about what they should study after school, unable to identify their aptitudes, and uncertain which subjects to choose.
- They are stressed and overwhelmed about needing to make career choices.
- They have a fair idea of what they’d like to study - but insufficient information regarding where to study, the relevant careers they could pursue, and the jobs available.
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE